Booking Terms & Conditions
- All prices include GST and are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Broome’s Gateway COVID Payment Policy is online payments and contactless card payment only.
- We allocate all site numbers during our administration processes as required.
- Please be sure to book a site that is appropriate for your vehicle/van setup to avoid any issues. We have a specific number of sites based on size and wish to avoid any complications on your arrival.
- Any areas or sections shown on any maps are purely for information only and to show we have plenty of space.
- We do not provide site numbers until you arrive and reserve the right to manage allocated sites as needed.
- Conditions apply to discounts.
- ONLINE BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AFTER 5PM. BE HERE BEFORE 5PM OR SURCHARGE APPLIES.
IF YOU BOOK ONLINE AFTER 5PM, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE PARK UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING. (Unless prior arrangements have been made)
- For the purposes of booking, children aged 5 years and under are free of charge (don’t include them in your guest numbers)
- Children aged 6-12 years of age will be counted as children for booking purposes.
- Children over 12 years of age will be counted as adults for booking purposes.
- All booking require full payment at the time of booking.
- Any guest who enters any park facilities while they are closed or being cleaned (or if signs are removed, moved, disregarded or our staff are not respected) you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund. Please respect and observe all park directions, instructions and signage for the safety of our hardworking staff.
- Park is locked from 10pm – 6am. Minimum $50 call out fee after hours.(Unless prior arrangements have been made)
- In the event of guest cancellation:
If less than one weeks notice is given; NO refund.
If more than one weeks notice; 50% refund.
If a Covid-19 cancellation needs to be arranged, standard refund policy OR a 12 month credit will be offered.
- Once you are checked in – there are no refunds for changing your mind.
- Bookings are confirmed with payment.
- In the case where payments are late or a customer has to be reminded of Gateway Policies then discounts and free days are forfeited.
- EFTPOS charges card fees automatically to the user. This is in addition to our park fees.
- EFTPOS charges and fees may apply to refunds as well.
- Travel insurance is recommended.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Terms & Conditions
- Our standard refund policy will apply.
- Broome’s Gateway is a very spacious park giving you plenty of distance between sites.
- We are known for our beautiful clean facilities.
- We have implemented further cleaning procedures to our facilities.
- Our Terms & Conditions are listed on this page and front counter. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Bookings as of the 1st Feb 2022 fall under our normal cancellation policy which applies unless of government changes.
- Please click on this link for further government information. www.health.gov.au
General Park Policies and important information to know before you book
Broome’s Gateway and the adjoining properties are zoned farming / Horticulture land.
Being self powered and farming you may at times hear tractors, sprinklers and power generators.
8am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm. In the case of an emergency regarding the property or for a booking please call the Caretaker on 08 9192 2440. Park is locked from 10pm – 6am. Minimum $50 call out fee after hours.
CARAVAN PARK MUSTER AREA
In case of Bushfire please make your way to the highway with your car and home. The entrance you came in is the road exit.
DURING CYCLONE SEASON
With the announcement of Code Yellow all customers must leave the park, If their van is in one of our cyclone tie down bays then their van may stay if agreed by Management.
Do not pour septic waste from your homes down our toilet system.
Persons will be prosecuted and any costs involved in fixing the system will be recovered.
Security cameras are being fitted around the park.
Fires are not to be lit on the camp sites.
A fire Pit has been provided for your convenience.
DO NOT ENTER ANY SHEDS OR MACHINERY SPACES.
DO NOT TAKE WHAT IS NOT YOURS, NO MATTER HOW TRIVIAL IT MAY APPEAR.
No smoking in any of the amenities or outside them.
No smoking around food areas.
No disposing of cigarette butts on the ground or in the garden, please ask if you require ash trays.
No smoking around children.
Generators can be run from 8am to 8pm.
Please turn them off by 8pm. We do ask that you consider others when doing this.
This is an environmentally friendly park.
Water is a precious commodity and the use of water must be respected.
Please pick up any rubbish that you see or that belongs to you.
Put away any equipment you use, roll up hoses etc.
If there is any maintenance required please call the Caretaker on 08 9192 2440
Our staff are working hard to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Any guest who enters any park facilities while they are closed or being cleaned (or if signs are removed, moved, disregarded or our staff are not respected) you will be asked to leave the park immediately without refund. Please respect and observe all park directions, instructions and signage for your safety and the safety of our hardworking staff.
Please enjoy your stay.
8am to 12pm
2pm to 5pm
DEPARTURE POLICY – WHAT YOU MUST DO BEFORE CHECKING OUT OF THE PARK
Part of your conditions of stay at Broome’s Gateway require you to notify the office on departure (checkout) no later than 10am. Please DROP YOUR KEY TAG IN THE EXIT BASKET OR AT THE FRONT DESK, If you forget or lose the tag please phone 08 9192 2440 or say goodbye at the front office.
Caravan sites - book for 1 week, 7th night is FREE when you book online.
10% Discount for Pet City Members (not valid with any other discount).
All prices are in AUD and include GST.
No change of discount after arrival.
We do not add up discounts.
Caravan storage is also available.
- Park is locked from 10pm - 6am. Min $50 call out fee after hours.
By placing a booking online you are accepting our terms and conditions
* Terms and conditions may apply to special offers and discounts.